Wanna totally uninstall MPLAB X IDE on your PC? Then you should make the most of this trounbleshooting post. Keep in mind that, Windows’ own uninstall utility can be a bottleneck in users’ efforts to make their OSes clean & fast. Then, there’s the need to arm your system w/ an uninstaller program so you can effortlessly and securely remove MPLAB X IDE. Additionally, I have eye on Windows as not just as a operating system, but as a way to enabling you to know Internet junkware better. Now, move your mouse if you wanna learn how I fully delete MPLAB X IDE from my system.
How do I manually uninstall MPLAB X IDE on my Win7?
- Gain the Admin rights.
- Close the following ” | Microchip Technology Inc.” page if you too see it.
- Locate MPLAB’s install file folder.
- I open up Control Panel on my desktop, choose Uninstall a program in it.
- I locate the PUP MPLAB X IDE v2.30 in the programs list, launch Uninstall/Change option later.
- I wait… Then I say Yes to the Question window below to process the express removal procedure.
- In order to ‘entirely’ get rid of MPLAB X IDE, and to free up my disk space, I apply the option Yes to the following “Delete Persistence Directory” dialog box.
- And then I press the OK button on the “Directories to remove” box.
- From then on, I sit back and watch…
- Hit the OK button on the Info box below.
- Now, I restart my system. Search and delete leftovers, such as , under Safe Mode, so that I can wholly uninstall MPLAB X IDE.