First, the downloaded official setup file "setup_chrispc_free_videotube_downloader_7_30.exe" (md5, 86b92abe9ddf61092283aa89abd39629) has been flagged as riskware. For details, see the following Virustotal files. 2nd, according to my test, the risky installer file offered the installation of RelevantKnowledge. In addition, an unknown project, "FFMPEG Addon" (v1.00) was installed without knowing. Yeah, the install package has helped foistware so much. Cannor uninstall ChrisPC Free VideoTube Downloader on your own Windows?! Below "Download" button is an uninstall tool pro with a Windows 8 styled interface that allows you to forcefully delete ChrisPC Free VideoTube Downloader, and wipe all other crap that you do not want, w/ ease. For experienced readers, the following how-to section will teach you how to get rid of ChrisPC Free VideoTube Downloader for a Win7 system, manually:
How can I remove ChrisPC Free VideoTube Downloader fully?
- Gain the Admin rights.
- Save or move your downloaded video files from Youtube and/or other video sharing sites.
- Find out the following file folder that contains the installation information of ChrisPC Free VideoTube Downloader.
- Start > Control Panel > "Add/Remove" applet or "Programs and Features".
- Locate the target and launch Uninstall.
- Choose the option No from the below Uninstall window.
- Then, "Yes".
- Exit the "Uninstall" wizard, save, reboot. You then continue to erase any other PUAs from your programs list. Clean traces like so you can thoroughly remove ChrisPC Free VideoTube Downloader.